You Belong in Sprucewood PTA!
How to help:
1. Become a member. Join annually for $7. Your membership give you a voice in making decisions at our school. Join here: https://sprucewood.memberhub.com/store
2. Sign up to Volunteer. Help a little or help a lot. All volunteers are appreciated. You can help from home or in the school – whatever works for you. Learn more here. https://sprucewood.memberhub.com/w/volunteerWhen you’re ready to sign up, send us an email: email@example.com
3. Attend PTA Meetings. Your opinion matters and attending a meeting is the first step in sharing your perspective. We meet the first Friday of each month at 8:45 am in the Sprucewood KIVA. You can also join via zoom. We’d love to see you there.
4. Donate to Fundraisers. Help and support our annual Fun Run Fundraiser or donate on our website. All donations are tax deductible. You can also contribute through spirit nights at local businesses.
5. Stay Connected. When you become a member, you’ll receive our monthly emails. You can also see pictures and updates on Instagram. Follow along @sprucewoodpta
Visit our website here: https://sprucewood.memberhub.com/
Board Members are year-long, elected positions.
President: Candace Heward
President-Elect: Position Available
Treasurer: Whittney Clark
Secretary: Emily Dahl
Sprucewood PTA Programs: Field Trips | Book Fairs | Reflections | Field Days | Staff Appreciation | Teacher Dinners | Fun Run | Red Ribbon Week | Spirit Nights | Book Blitz Jr. | Room Parent Program | Hearing & Vision Screenings | Arts Night | And More!