Here is this week’s Falcon Report. Enjoy 🙂
Hello Sprucewood Families,
I appreciate the continued support our community has provided to our students and teachers this year! Thank you for sending your student/s to school only when they are healthy, and keeping them home when they are not well.
Just a few reminders :
1) Parent Teacher Conferences are February 24 & 25 and will be virtual
- Sign up window will close February 18th
- As of today we have 48 % of families signed up for an appointment
- Click the link below for directions on how to sign up or call our office at 801-826-9475. We are happy to help!
2) Change in learning option window closes February 14th
- Anyone wishing to move from online to in-person instruction, or vice versa for the final term, must submit a request using their Skyward Family Access Portal
- Note: We have been informed that a technical glitch may have occurred for some of our families during this process. As a precaution, please email me (email@example.com) or call our front office (801-826-9475) to confirm you have completed the process. We want to make sure we have an accurate count and are ready for every student who is planning to move learning options!
- All students changing learning options will begin their new option on March 8th.