Parent Teacher Conference Step-By-Step Parent/Guardian Instructions
From the Online Scheduler Home Page
- Choose your student’s school from the drop down list and click “GO”
- Enter the school password (falcon)
- Enter your student’s “Student ID”. If you do not know their Student ID, use the LOOKUP STUDENT ID button to access the system.
- Verify the student’s birth date
- A list of your student’s teachers will be displayed. Check the box next to the name of each teacher(s) you would like to meet with.
- If you have more than one student in the school you can see all of your students’ teachers’ schedules at one time by answering YES to this question “Do you want to schedule conferences for another student?” then repeat the steps above for your other students. If you only have one student, answer NO to that question.
- You will then see the available time slots for each teacher you selected.
- Select the times that work best for your schedule.
- Enter your email address (recommended) if you would like an email reminder sent to you. Your email address is kept private.
- Once you have finished you can confirm your appointment details and print your conference schedule.
- Write down the Confirmation Number (you will need this number to cancel your appointment if need be).
Serving on the School Community Council
Serving on our School Community Council is a wonderful way for parents and teachers to contribute and help improve academic performance at our school. The school receives an annual dividend from the school trust lands. Our council decides how these funds will be used. This year our school is predicted to receive $44,974 from the School LAND Trust Program. The council reviews and prepares other academic plans for our students each year. All plans are reviewed for final approval by our school board. Councils also act in an advisory capacity to school and school district administrations.
Every public school in Utah has a School Community Council. The councils are made up of school employees who are elected by employees and parents who are elected by parents of students attending the school. Membership terms are for two years. Elections are held at the beginning of each school year. Parent members must have a student attending the school at least one of the two years of their term of service. Employees must be employed by the school district at the school. If you would like to serve on the School Community Council, please complete a candidate form.
For more information please visit www.schoollandtrust.org.