Sprucewood Students are Safe, Respectful, Responsible.
I would like to welcome each of you to the start of a wonderful year at Sprucewood Elementary! I look forward to working together to provide the best education for your child(ren). Sprucewood is an excellent school. We work hard to ensure each child a positive learning experience that enhances self-esteem and fosters fellowship among the parents, student, teachers, and staff.
Suggestions for positive school-home relationships:
- Speak positively about school, schoolwork, and teachers in front of your child.
- Contact your child’s teacher immediately with questions or concerns.
- Check your child’s backpack or work folder each day for notes and homework.
- Please make sure that your child is at school ON TIME each day.
- Support learning and your children will follow your example. Thank you for modeling good manners, positive attitude and kindness.
Thank you again for your continued support!
Colleen Smith, Principal
Student and Parent Handbook
Please read through the handbook above as it addresses attendance, lunch money, communication, daily schedules, curriculum, evidence-based learning resources, programs, how to be involved at Sprucewood, fundraisers and events, school-wide behavior plan, school policies, and parking lot loading and unloading procedures.